photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

❥ baby girl ❥ here she comes ❥

They keep calling you ‘girl number two’… Baby girl you will always be number one to me. 
These last 8 months have been so special.  I’m excited to not only see what you look like but see how you act. Your personality is going to be only yours, how cool is that? You definitely keep active and been looking for a way out for a few months now :) I can’t wait to see how strong and beautiful you are.  
Your sissy has been nothing but excited for you coming.  She is a little confused about how this is all going to happen.  I’m pretty sure she thinks my belly button is where you're coming out :) She loves rubbing my belly and saying “Sweety pie.. how are you? You are so big!”  Absolutely precious how much she already loves you!
Your dada couldn’t be happier to meet you either!  Just a secret he is pretty excited to have another girl in his life.  The other two I guess haven’t tortured him enough!  He loves to lay his head you to feel you kick.. or maybe your fist bumping him? I’m pretty sure you're going to have a blast hangin’ out with dada, he loves you so much already! 
Less then 5 weeks baby, here we go! Many Blessings! 

1 comment: